Okay, need to chime in here. :)

In college, a guy friend was talking to me about his current relationship. Just
for fun we picked up the paper and he went to his horoscope.

It said, "You will talk to a friend today about a relationship!" lol! I kid you
not! :)

Just thought y'all would get a kick! We certainly did!

Smiles,

Cara
---
iOS design and development - LookTel.com
---
View my Online Portfolio at:

http://www.onemodelplace.com/models/Cara-Quinn

Follow me on Twitter!