Hi Dark,

Fair enough. Although in my humble opinion first-person shooter and
first-person adventure game are synonymous with each other. A shooter
is more combat oriented where adventures are perhaps mostly puzzle
oriented, but both are first-person in perspective and style of game
play. Thus why I listed Shades of Doom.

Cheers!