Hi Tom.

I'd totally agree that the first person perspective is common to both and whether something is an adventure or not depends upon what the character does, indeed the chief reason I created the first person adventure genre is that I looked around and saw a huge number of games that had a first person perspective, but played far slower than most shooters and were based on puzzles, environmental adaptations or atmosphere such as pappasangre and blindside on Ios or Sarah and terraformers on pc, hence why I thought a new genre category was needed.

Beware the grue!

Dark