Hi,

For what it is worth that is why I am against banning stuff be it
drugs, a game, movies, etc. It seems the minute someone steps in says
this is wrong, takes it away from the public, bans it, there are
always someone out there who will want to try it just because it is
illegal or considered socially taboo. Banning something usually does
not work because it fails to eliminate the desire for that product or
behavior. It is only when we as a society find a way to help people
overcome their desires for certain products that we can eliminate the
problems that such products cause.

Cheers!