Hi Dark,

Point well taken. I am sure a general pamphlet explaining to people
what audio games are and where to find more about them such as
audiogames.net should not be too offensive to anyone.

I guess what I was thinking was a more direct form of advertising such
as having a few games installed on their computers in their computer
labs or in a req area where people could try the games at their
leisure. That of course would involve games that would be okay with
the organization and the client which could be troublesome. However,
what you are proposing such as a generalized pamphlet shouldn't be to
bad.

Cheers!