Hi Dark,

You are completely wrong on both counts.

Jaws is an acronym which stands for Job Access With Speech. It has
nothing to do with the Flipper screen reader although if I hadn't
known the true history of Jaws I might have drawn that conclusion
myself.

As for Orca Dolphin has nothing to do with  it. Orca is being
developed by in dependant volunteers and I happen to know that the
lead developers do not work for Dolphin. So I'm not sure where that
misinformation came from, but it is way off base.

Cheers!