Hi Dark,

Okay, I see what you mean about using a third-party braille
transcription service, a good idea, but I'm not sure what something
like that would cost. The only one that comes to mind off the top of
my head in the USA is American Printing House for the Blind, but as I
have never transcribed anything through them personally I haven't a
clue what it would cost to run x number of copies of an informational
pamphlet off for organizations using APH's services. I'm sure it won't
cost as high as buying an embosser, software, paper, etc but at the
same time I could see it costing quite a bit. Unfortunately, braille
is a very expensive medium so it is likely to be a fairly costly
investment regardless of what someone does.

I think what might be a better tact as far as information sharing and
advertising goes is actually create a pamphlet which can be
redistributed through the various blind resellers. I don't know what
you have over in the UK and in Europe but here in the USA there are a
number of well known resellers such as In dependant Living Aids, Maxi
Aids, Light House, and so forth who are in the business of selling
blind products such as canes, Olympus recorders, Jaws, you name it.
Since they are in the business to make money and they have a catalog
which gets shipped out to a lot of blind customers I'd say that would
be the ideal way to advertise. Since companies like Independent Living
Aids, for example, are in the business of making money and are not a
organization they might be more receptive to sponsoring games and
other entertainment products that would fall outside the purview of
organizations.

Cheers!