Hi Dark,

There are plenty of text to audio type programs. One I use is called
TextAloud by Nextup which takes a standard text file and converts it
to spoken audio using a SAPI voice. I can convert the wav out put to
mp3, wma, audio CD, whatever. I have done that with various text
files, and while the output isn't as good as a human some of the
voices such as the Vocalizer voices are good enough for what we are
trying to do.

Cheers!