Hi Danielle,

Yeah, the distro side of things can get pretty complicated pretty
quickly. as I just said to Dark though, the production of an audio
version is a few hours of work for anyone who has chops in that area.
It doesn't have to be a huge involved project if the right people work
on it.

Sure, I've no doubt that if you want to check out a game you'll just
go do it, if you're reading about a new game and that info is coming
through a synth it won't matter to you, but that's because you're not
the target audience. You're already aware that games exist, you're
used to finding new stuff to play and you're already using a computer
for entertainment. This is aimed at newbies, people who probably
haven't used a computer for much beyond word processing, so the more
real-world gaming they can hear and the less computery the
presentation is, the more likely they are to believe it's fun. The
goal is for them to feel brave enough to fire up their dreaded
computer and attempt to tackle something new isn't it.

Scott