Hello,
You can set your prompt to %n which will make it not appear. You can
then use commands like hp, cp and mv to get your hit points, psi
points and movement points. You can also use commands like units to
get the amount of currency you have. Those are the main things I know
about. Someone with more experience in the mud might have others.

Regards,
Greg Wocher