From: "dark" <d...@xgam.org>
Sent: Monday, July 06, 2015 5:12
To: <Gamers@audyssey.org>
Subject: [Audyssey] Cyber assault mud

Hi.

As I said, I'm checking out muds  to add to the db (I did flux world
yesterday). and I know that several people have played this mud, so I have
created a character, a  predator called thrax.

I'm in the newbie area in highpoint right now doing quests and wonddering
about the game. Firstly, screen reader settings, especially as regards
battles sinse it seems the text goes by pretty quick, also some mapping
commands would be nice.
I've got the toggle blind on which is supposed to be low spam, but I was
wondering what other adaptations there were if any.

All the best,

Dark.
There is always more to know, more to see, more to learn. The world is vast
and wondrous strange and there are more things benieth the stars than even
the archmaesters of the citadel can dream.