To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, July 07, 2015 4:54 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Cyber assault mud

Dark, are you reposting this daily? I keep getting this in my inbox on
top and I don't play muds. Have fun though. Are these listed on
audiogames.net?

On 7/7/15, john <jpcarnemo...@gmail.com> wrote:
There are a lot of features that've been added for the sake of making the
mud easier to use - they just presume that you've got enough knowledge of
your client to properly make use of them.