Hello,
I have just started playing this mud myself. The number one combatant
in the game is a blind individual. His name in game is Agarwain. If
you go to www.meetingplace.net you can find a thread on there with
some scripts for Mush client to help a bit. It has some sounds and the
like to aid in combat. My character is Ilanthas who is a Ranger in
Mercinae.

Regards,
Greg Wocher