Hi Dark,

I agree. Selling Q9 as a separate product might do him more good than
including it as an add-on for Leasey, but apparently he thinks
otherwise. Unfortunately, he doesn't seem to care what we think and I
don't see that situation changing any time soon.

As for your feelings on the matter I'm pretty certain a lot of others
are wishing him and his business ill will right now. He said in his
most recent blog post that he has been getting a lot of hate mail over
this, and I'm not surprised. As a recipient of some of that hate mail
myself I know how nasty this community can be when something gets them
upset over something. So I wouldn't be surprised if there are others
who think as you do that are hoping Leasey fails, that Brian goes
financially bankrupt,  or someone pirates his software into oblivion.
None of which are a bit realistic, but I guess if it helps quell
someone's rage to dream about such things they will.