I agree.
Leasy costs a lot then again its jaws I object to buying.
I'd buy leasy maybe.

On 29/07/2015 2:59 a.m., dark wrote:
As I sid in that topic, I don't feel any animocity towards Philip, he
deserves paying for his time, but I do think this is a bad consequence
for anyone who might want to play the game i the future and doesn't want
to either by jaws or leasy, (which itself is not cheap either).

I do think the leasy developers are being extremely narrow minded here
and just using the game as a bonus item on their sales of jaws specific
products, rather than treating philip's work with the respect it
deserves, or allowing it to be available to as wide an audience as
possible, and as I said, I do hope Philip will take steps to at least
see if the people be hind leasy will consider selling the game as a
stand alone version in the future. After all, such a decision can only
be of bennifit to them sinse if someone buys the game who would never
ordinarily buy Leasy or Jaws, say a Supernova or Window eyes or nvda
user, well they get a prophet they wouldn't have had normally, someone
else gets access to the game, and all are happy. It's not even as if Q9
needs to output to a screen reader specifically sinse it's entirely self
voicing.

The restriction as I said is disrespectful to Philip's work and the
community, and indeed yet another division of a minority, and as I said
while I am fully aware Philip is not responsable for this, I will say my
opinion of the developers of Leasy who are imposing this needless
restriction and turning a quite legitimate stand alone game into just an
extra for their existing jaws specific software is not high.

Hopefully, Philip will be able to convince them to give the game the
respect and availability it deserves and see sense.

Beware the grue!

.