So how do I equip something dark? That is stumping me at the moment.

-----Original Message-----
From: Gamers [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On Behalf Of dark
Sent: 30 July 2015 11:06
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] drakor?

Hi Darren.

The only major access issue used to be that  durability for   battle
abilities only displayed graphically, but now that is fixed.
The major thing about drakor is that it uses lots and lots and lots! of
hotspots to click on, rather than links, indeed the pages have very few
standard links at all.
When you click on any item, the stats and description and buttons to equip
etc will be displayed up top. I do recall a little slowdown with the game,
mostly on the main page and when mining , but that got fixed when I cleared
my browser  cash.

Try it, it's fun, albeit not the world's fastest game, indeed it'll be
getting a db entry as and when I have time.

All the best,