Yes I did, particularly considering that the dev was very nice about a couple of access fixes such as showing durability, it'll be getting a page on audiogames.net when I can get it done.

All the best,

Dark.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Darren Harris" <darren_g_har...@btinternet.com>
To: "'Gamers Discussion list'" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, August 04, 2015 9:23 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] drakor?

Did you donate to it?

-----Original Message-----
From: Gamers [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On Behalf Of dark
Sent: 04 August 2015 21:20
To: Gamers Discussion list

Hi Darren.

You can only use each ability in battle once, as I said they're like a hand of cards you play. Once you've used all ten abilities, you just go into turn
based slug fest.
This is why it's a good idea to have a couple of abilities of each type in
your hand, especially healing and remove curse in case you need more than
one of them.

Also note each battle ability has a durability stat, and when that runs to
zero you ca't use it anymore until you repare it which costs gold, though
you can donate to get the "repare all" button which does exactly what it
says.

hth.