I know curses pretty well - where are you  stuck?

From: "Rajmund" <brajmund2...@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, August 10, 2015 17:09
To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] anyone plays either text adventure,or online text
games?

Hello Thomas,
Well, a game  that, not by even contacting the author helped, is
uninvited.z5. Mind you, I'm stuck on curses.z5, too. I only play legend of
the green dragon, and The Dark Grimoire, as them 2 seem to be more
accessible with IE6. Since I have found web games, poor text adventures
collect dust, but that is because I didn't have anywhere to come for help.
But yeah, uninvited and curses have got me. If anyone wants either of the
files, I can throw a dropbox link.