Only thin, though, is that the motion sensors are in the device, not the controller. That would be kind of like trying to tilt your phone with a Bluetooth keyboard, wouldn't it? It won't work.

---
Be positive! When it comes to being defeated, if you think you're finished, you! really! are! finished! ----- Original Message ----- From: "Dakotah Rickard" <dakotah.rick...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, October 07, 2015 9:24 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] iPhone game controllers for games like Zombie Arena,BlindSide, and A Blind Legend.

For Blindside and Audio Defense, at least, it would be interesting to have these controlers. I haven't played Blind Legend, so ... no opinion. It's always nice to have multiple options. Still, the two games I have played offer the most emersion with the accelerometer option. The finger swipe option is workable, as (I suppose) is the tilt option for some, but the motion control option feels most ... interactive. I think that adding the controlers to these titles would be cool, but I'd also like, maybe like more, if the developers were simply more aware of our interest in these devices. IF people are more aware of our interest and the devices's availability, I'm sure they could come up with even more interesting and appropriate titles for the controler style of gameplay.

Signed:
Dakotah Rickard