I agree.

Alsoo as I said, building an rpg doesn't take as long as you would think, heck most of the mechanics as I've said are basic dice ones.

I also suspect an rpg would necessarily sell more copies sinse it is a type of game not available elsewherein the community, while we have a huge amount of traditional and word games, plus of course, rpgs are far more open to expanttion, not to mention being far more likely to be bought by the sighted public (nano empire and a dark room both did hugely well).

I do like what's been done thus far, but I m finding it a little frustrating that we're still seeing roughly the same amount of complexity from dedicated developers of games intended for blind people we were seeing ten years ago, or heck back to the dos days.

All the best,