Hi Dark. Excellent points there. You and I agree in most respects. One can
indeed create great games without needing to incurr vast expense. I think
there's a very real game between what's possible with one or two individuals to
create and make accessible versus the expectations. As blind people grow more
aware of what their sighyed counterparts are playing, they simply don't realise
what's involved in driving the economics of production. I would absolutely love
it if a developer created an text or audio rpg made from the ground up to be
fully accessible. However, I think it far more likely that as with King of
Dragon Pass, we'll be given access to a game devised for sighted players. I
guess we'll see going forward.

Sent from my iPhone