To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: 21 May, 2016 10:08 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] audioGames hub

You said seemed so is there something you are having issue with.
Bugs features or some quibble.
We don't have the funds to do anything huge right about now but anything that can't be handled can be added to the list of things.
If its small enough we can probably fix it now.
If its just working on the droid that at least means 1 platform I won't have to watch. Its been quite stable in ios and pc comparitively speaking, ofcause a few issues have been related to the web portal the rest well. To be honest though any bugs that exist in one platform should be fixed on all of them in theory.