Well just for interest I did send a message to see if voice could be put up, but you do realise if its to fast or to slow its going to suffer in quality.
Fact is I think full audio voice is better than synth.
Where synth voice would be usefull is if its say an online endless game like a mud or where you would want to make random events, but anything fixed well.