From: "dark" <d...@xgam.org>
Sent: Sunday, June 26, 2016 21:39
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] command suggestions for Alteraeon

Thanks John.

I thought I did check the punctuation on the grep thing, but it still never
worked. Maybe I put a space or a dash in the wrong place or something.
AGain, this is why I would be very happy with a  streight forward, logical
command, such as quest Arcase todo"

or questtodo arcase or something like that, since it's a command I use a
lot.

All the best,