When I finally scraped enough money together to buy a refurbished Windows 7 desktop PC, I was having huge problems with the eMail client that was on it, so I called the help desk for the visually impaired. I was immediately told that Windows Live Mail was no longer being supported. I told the tech that, while this is nothing against you personally, your company's policies of no longer supporting their software is the biggest boatloat of unnecessary crap that I have encountered. I've had a machine for 4 days and you don't support the software? He suggested that I migrate to Windows 10. I let him know that until Microsoft made the Edge browser and the eMail client that comes with it accessible, I was not interested. I feel that it is not up to a third party screen reader developer to make the operating system usable. It is up to the operating system developer. I feel more strongly against Microsoft than you do, and have felt this way for a long time.

-----Original Message----- From: dark
Sent: Thursday, July 21, 2016 11:38 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] windows xp, was Re: VGStorm Presents Manamon,a new fully featured RPG!

Well I've now seen three win 7 machines explode on me, so you must've been
lucky.
Either way, glad to here I don't have to use cruddy outlook when I
eventually get a new machine.

God I hate microsoft!
Beware the grue!

DArk.>> fully featured RPG!

At Dark,

No idea what you mean by Windows 7 being buggy, it is far more stable
than XP ever was.

I liked Windows XP back in the day, but by the time 7 came out, it was
showing its age.

And no, even using older developer kits, software developers are under
no obligation to support computers using dead (and that is what
Windows XP is, dead) operating systems. Again, if you want to use it,
I do not begrudge you that, but just keep this fact in mind.

Also, curiosity compels me to ask, but what are you working on a doctorate

in?