Nope, everything has been tried. Folder lists do not display probperly, downloads are partially completed, and lets not talk about that bloated messmicrosoft outlook, frankly it is a pile of shite.

Since there are compatibility issues I will probably get a win 10 machine laqter this year (if I've got to have a crappy os it might as well be the latest crappy os), though since I need ms office for my phd thesis I can't do that now, plus there's moving house and various other things to consider.

Still, I'd much! rather have xpp and really i don't like the fact that the only reason not! to use xp is because microsoft are greedy bastards who prefer to break than make something better, killing about 20 years of software compatibility in the process.

All the best,

DArk.