To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, October 08, 2016 5:39 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Anyone playing Frandum?

I’m having issue with the kitchen in the Farmlands of Hope. Any hints on what to do regarding the Fireplace would be greatly appreciated. Also, am I on the right track to complete the novice rittle? With some NPCs it is hard to know what to say to them. I wish you could use the greet option as an opener for most of them. I don’t get what “A feather in the dark, a key to his regrets” means. I’ve scene the farmer’s wife, but not her husband.