Hi Shaun,
I can see many problems with what you suggest. First, a Pro Game company
is highly unlikely to turn over pieces of their game source code to an
amature blind developer. There are licensing and security issues
involved. Second, most if not all of the blind devs are hardly up to the
task of coding on pro grade level.
For example, almost all pro games are written in C++. The Majority of
amature developers that write for the blind use amature programming
languages such as VB which is a kiddy language compared to the stuff the
pro developers work with. Even the language I use C#.NET is a stripped
down modified version of C++ which is still kind of kiddy compared to
full blown C++. So just because we have a few script kiddies that can
write games doesn't mean they are ready for the big time.
Even if the programming of choice wasn't an issue then the code itself
would be pretty difficult to master. Many pro developers use fuzzy
logic, true physics emulation, calculous, etc and the math and physics
alone would eliminate anyone without a college degree or a good grasp of
those things.
The only way I can see this ever realistic really working to avoid
copyright penalties is make up your own version of the game and sell it
along with  legal, not a hot copy, of the original game. That way the
blind end user paid for the legal version so they own the sounds and
graphics you used, and then on top of that paid for your version on top
of that. It would legally solve the copyright problem, but the end user
would get socked with a double payment, and half would be nothing they
could use except say I payed for a legal copy.