I agree brian, I've come across the extendible ear on occasions, and even
worked out how to get my hands on the marauders map (though I'm not telling
you how smile).

I love all the Hp references, in fact I'm fairly certain the major game
companies Hp games probably aren't half as complete as Sarah, ----- even
Knick is singing his song, ---- the one that was cut from the book, -----
and in the head master's office preview, ----- well I've already said.

As well as Sarah's exceptional voice acting, ----- I love her very confident
rendition of the three D's, she's obviously very experienced in apperition.

I also do rather like Josh's filch, it's actually going to be very strange
going back to Merlin's lab in Pinball extreme to here him as the mighty
wizard merlin, when i've got used to him as the grumpy squib filch.

His English accent does sound a litle strange to me, but then again I
suppose sinse I'm English and Josh is obviously from the states, it's going
to, ----- and anyway, I certainly get a deffiante a sinking feeling whenever
I here:

"Well, well well! miss intruder"

Which is the important thing.

I think my only miner complaint about the game is that while some of the
synth voices for characters sound great, some of them I'm not quite as
convinced of.

Dobby sounds great, really fluttery and slightly mad, as does the fat Friar
(though I've only heard him on the menue), and the basilisk.

Nearly headless knick and professor bins I'm slightly less sure of (Bins'
voice actually reminds me of the original cybermen from Dr. who).

Sorry if this is over crytical.

Other than that though, I absolutely love the game and can't wait to get my
unlock code (I imagine Draconis are very busy processing Sarah orders right
now).

A first class job Phil.

Beware you know Grue!

Dark.