Thomas:

I thank you so much time for your response. I greatly appreciate the time
you took to respond.

As you said interests change and maybe since I most my vision not to long
ago maybe my interest have moved ahead.

I, as said before, will try the game and maybe will be surprised with how
much fun it is and will play it every day.

I never have stated I will not play it or even like it. I just was hoping
for some more games which offer some more complexity like the sighted people
have.

I sometimes feel blind gamers are left in the dark with the games out now
because of inaccessibility and always hope such awesome game developers such
as you and Che Martin, Phil, etc have the time and energy to make such games
as our out now.

I do look forward to when Monty has a beta out so I can try it.

I just wish there were more games with a more modern touch.

Just to also let you know I love the music from the 80
S more then I do for most music out right now. *smiles*

Thanks again for your response and have a awesome weekend. Also I do
apologize for any arguments I may have started.