From: "Neo" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, April 02, 2007 7:17 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Sarah

Hi,
this could perhaps be considered as a
If you have gotten to the first floor, then I suppose you have gotten the
map from Filch's office. Or rather you must have got it, or you wouldn't be
able to proceed farther.
And if you were able to locate the caretaker's office, then you just have
passed that door that leads to the flute. It's just one or two corners
before the office, and only a blind person could have passed it without
noticing so. *grins*
Hope this helps,
Lukas