Hi Yohandy,
For the sake of discussion I think when talking about some of these
games such as Donkey Kong it is important to tell others what version is
being discussed. Donkey Kong I was talking about was the original Atari
classic.
The newer Donkey Kongs like DK Country and DK 64 had allot more added to
them.
In terms of fun DK Country and DK 64 were awesome, and the original game
is a bit boring in comparison.