Hi again all

On the score of Train sims, there is a freeware train simulator available,
called BVE (Boso View Express).
It is not fully accessible of course, you can pick routes, and then trains
to drive on the routes; you can drive and control most of the trains and
such, but there's not really an indication of when you are at a station or
at a red signal, or when passengers need to be picked up etc. etc.
Having said that, I've never tried to use this game with JFW and the Jaws
curser. Maybe that might also work, although I doubt it.

You can download the simulator from the following website:

http://mackoy.cool.ne.jp/index4.html

Just a few notes:
When you downloaded the program, you need to download and install all the
routes and trains, and in some instances, consists as well.
A few useful sites to obtain these from, are:

www.railsimroutes.co.uk
www.trainsimcentral.co.uk
www.train-sim.com
www.uktrainsim.com

I have also produced 1 or 2 add ons for this train sim.

HTH

All the best
Quinten Pendle
PENDLE PRO