Hi Willem,

I was hoping to add some new commercials to the baseball game.  However the USB
TV tuner that I bought has been nothing but a pain and still does not work.  I
am though adding the names of batters and starting pitchers all in editable
text files.  Also adding volume adjustability.

If anyone has some sound files of commercials I would appreciate them,
especially the Subway double blubber one.

BFN

     Jim

If it were not for Thomas Edison, we would all be watching television in the
dark.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920