Oh btw,Just thought I better add, the previous message is entirely about
brouser based rpgs involving links. I've only just moved out of university
accommodation, where the nasty network firewall prevented me from connecting
to muds, so I don't know if what I said applies to them.

I will certainly investigate mudding soon, however I'm slightly busy with
other things at the moment, in paticular investigating the game "gothador"
http://www.gothador.com/

Which falls short on a couple of requirements such as writing style, but
makes up with an absolutely gigantic game world and hundreds of quests! Pvp
and player faction rivelry seems to be relatively optional as well (the
player base are actually quite a kindly bunch it seems)/

the only big irritation with Gothador is the truly horrible action points
sytem, which means that even if you pay to subscribe to the game, your
extremely limited in how much you can do in it per day. While this doesn't
make the game unplayable it is a miner pest.

Btw, I also don't object to paying a subscription fee for a game if I enjoy
it, provided it isn't too expensive a month ----- ie, more than about £5 or
11 dollars a month).

I will get back to you about kid world very soon, inf act, I'm just reading
through the stuff.

Beware the Grue!