Hi Andy,
Here is the press release again. This is one of my own games.

USA Games News

July 6, 2007

Montezuma's Revenge Beta 1 Released

After a year of solid development and hard work USA Games Entertainment
would like to announce the immediate availability of Montezuma's Revenge
public beta 1. This 2 level demo is a breakthrough release for
Montezuma's Revenge.
Montezuma's Revenge is a fast action, classic side-scroller, supporting
Microsoft's DirectX June 2007 technology, has  built in Sapi 5 speech
drivers for the most popular text to speech engines on the market, and
Microsoft's .Net Framework 2.
In this demo you will be able to explore two dark and eerie under ground
temples searching for such treasures as magic healing potions, swords,
torches, gold coins, and gems while you avoid such deadly creatures as
rolling skulls, giant spiders, and slithering rattle snakes. As you
travel the temple passages you will have to climb ropes, jump across
deadly ledges, navigate vanishing platforms, jump over pits of blazing
fire, and more. If you are ready for a fast action adventure join us in
Montezuma's Revenge. You can download Montezuma's Revenge from our web site
http://www.usagames.us
.
Before installing Montezuma's Revenge you should download the
Montezuma's Revenge manual from the USA Games downloads center to
familiarize yourself with the proper setup. You also should read our FAQ
page, and download and install any and all system requirements before
running the game's setup.

Thomas Ward
President of USAGames Entertainment