Hi Sean,
I have answered your questions below in a question and answer format.

1. How much longer would it take you to program a game in C++ rather then
C#?

Well, Once I wrote the core headers and other cpp files I use for my
game core there wouldn't be that much of a difference in time between
the two languages. For example I have a class in C# called Formula.cs
which holds all my common math functions. Once I converted it to C++
like formulas.cpp I'd esentually have the same functionality. Just
include Formula.cpp in a game and never have to write all those formulas
down again. That saves allot of time.

2. Witch language do you feel the most comfortable in? I know you can
program in both (wish I could; C++ and the Win32 API gave me nightmares) but
witch one do you like more?

Well, I love C#.Net for it's simplicity and .Net acts as a handy little
bridge between you and the Win32 API. That is why C#.Net is a high level
language, because you don't have to deal directly with the Windows core.
However, that has proven to be a problematic way of coding games.
I like C++, and have always liked C++, because it is truly the most
powerful programming language on the planet. It also is the core
language of Mac OS, Linux, Windows, and what you learn applies just
about everywhere except the headers and libs might be different when
dealing with cross platform apps.
I would say for writing games I am most relaxed using C# to write games
just because it is what I have used for the passed two years, but I
could just as easily do it in C++ once I brushed some of the rust off my
C++ and Win32 skills and got to work.
As for the Win32 API it is a pain if you don't know much about it, but
fortunately games don't need more than a basic core in Win32. You won't
be interacting with the Kernel, Shell, User interface much, so mostly it
is DirectX and whatever you need to draw the Window to the screen which
happens to be Windows.h.

3. How long would switching languages delay USA Raceway?
Well, the delays would only set me back a couple of months on that
title. Most of it would be spend on coding the new engine and debugging
it. Since i know what functions I need, how I want them structured, etc
that is pretty easy as all I have to do is read the C# code and
translate to C++. Once that was done read my code for the game and
translate it using the new engine. So this is more a matter of not
figuring out what to do, but more a matter of reading what I wrote and
rewriting it in the new language. Kind of like reading abook in French
and translating it to English, but not that hard. (Grin)