I was able to setup my system with a linksys router to act as a Sound RTS
server.
I setup the server so anyohne could start a game.
I entered Game Map3 and someone else joined the game.
I had my butt handed to me in less than 5 minutes.
How is this possible?
Don't all the players start off with the same number of resources?
Can I start the server and then walk away from my system?  Never actually
play in any games?
I wish we had better docs on this game.
Since this game is based on Warcraft...would finding some tips on playing
this game on the net help us play this Sound RTS Game?
thanks
Robert