Hi Bryan,
Well, according to Che's figures so far his Sapi end user problems have
been under 3% which is very good odds. So I am a little unsure if I want
to change back to prerecorded speech with a possible 97% success rate
looking at me.
Having reviewed my figures out of around 200 downloads so far only about
5 have actually emailed in asking for help with broken Sapi installs.
Since no one else emailed in about Sapi I have to conclude either no one
else had issues, or they had issues and gave up without emailing me to
get it solved. Either way my own experience put the Sapi problems in the
same 3% margin Che's figures showed.
it is true Sapi can be a pita at times, but according to field testing
it doesn't happen as much as I once feared. It is just that those people
who have the problem standout more, and makes the program look bad even
though the problem is on their end and not anything to do with
Montezuma's Revenge actual design, quality, and performence.