Hi Trenton,

You wrote:
You think that there could be a "Startrek Final Conflict," on ACB
Radio"  where
people could describe what's going on, or the person playing the game
on what's going
on? Kinda like a weekly series?
End quote

I don't know but that would be seriously cool. I always like seeing the
games AI in action, and the game is sort of tailered towards my own
personal brand of strategy.
I'd like to see in live action how it does with others who have
different personalities, and how it reactes to other STFC players
besides myself.
The classic noose tactic is one I didn't really write into the game, and
it is interesting to see how the enemy game comes up with that strategy
based on the existing code.
Another cool strategy I see from time to time the Borg cube will often
switch targets between move to move damaging multiple ships before
killing them off one by one.

This story you're write so well could be a "radio" drama!
End quote

Now, that would be awesome. Have Captain Picard and crew on the
Enterprise, Sisco and crew on Defiant and DS9, etc. Then get the various
Romulan, Klingon, and Cardassian commander's and have a weekly broadcast
of this war.
"Mr Warf, ready phasers and photon torpedoes. Fire on my mark." "Aye
Sir. Phasers and photon torpedoes ready, Captain." "Helm, change course
to heading 3 1 5,ahead full, engage."