It's funny that gamers either want old-time arcades *as* they were or totally
new games--nothing like the old ones.  It's time to mix the two genres--have
some arcade games that could be considered clones of the originals, but with
enough sounds, panning, and special effects to be totally playable--like Space
Invaders.  The only true clone of that game is a Japanese one--and I don't
speak Japanese and wouldn't even know where to buy the game if I could--so how
about some clones but with great effects--like Monty!

Ken Downey
President
DreamTechInteractive!

And,
Coming soon,
Blind Comfort!
The pleasant way to get a massage--no staring, just caring.