From: "Thomas Ward" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, September 26, 2007 10:56 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] Problem playing Sryth.

Hi list,
Last year, the summer of 2006, I spent allot of time playing Sryth.
However, around last Fall/Winter I got busy and hadn't played in months.
Well, earlier this week I logged in, and discovered my old character etc
had been deleted. That was fine, so I created a new version of Kira, but
found a problem in Sryth.
After creating Kira I immediately wanted to head south to Dernsig or
whatever the name of that town is and found the game no longer allows
this. In fact, under the travel section all I find is travel to the
caves of Westwold or to some new cursed graveyard I haven't seen before.
How can I leave Hawklor to get out of town and do some of the other
things I want to do out of the area like before?

[EMAIL PROTECTED]