Hi Shaun,
All I can say at this point is that is weird. There is nothing in the
game itself to account for not saving and properly restoring registry
settings as it works 99 out of every 100 times with your system
apparently being that 1 exception.
What I have discovered over the last 5 years or so is that a program
never runs exactly the same on any two different computers. There is
always something different like settings, different libraries, different
os, different hardware, and that is why it is impossible for a developer
to debug every potential bug in his or her software. The best he/she can
hope for is 95% to 98% stable and have to shrug off those weird
exceptions that comes along that don't happen during rnd so to speak.
Sometimes it isn't even the developers program at fault. For example, if
some one has a broken Sapi 5 install my program isn't at fault. It is
the end users computer that has a defective install, and needs to be
repaired.
Anyway, what I am saying is this is a beta release and I will do what I
can to fix as many bugs as possible, but being realistic I think it is
impossible to solve every single issue that comes up.