Hi,
Keep in mind I have also reproduced this on various other ropes and
platforms in other areas. It's simply harder to produce in those places
because there is no set location to use as a base.
Also, currently, you can not walk of the ledges at ropes and platforms.
I think you should be able to, as this would again add a little bit of
challenge.
Karl