well tom, even for myself, I have jaws and hal and I'm supposed to be
having java access bridge support but strangely enough I don't seem
to be able to get it working.
Also there are issues with the latest 6x versions of the sun runtimes.
mainly that unless you reformat you can't uninstall them anymore.
THats ok because in most cases websites are starting to use a load of
sun stuff and the ui does not load for everything.
However I searched the net and there is no real way to make java 6x
versions die.
This really is a bummer.