Hi,

Just downloaded beta 4 and am playing it. The only issue is. There's no
way to save
up swords for use. Every time a skull comes near and I try to leap over
it Joe just
tends to hack it down. Wouldn't it be a lot more of a challenge to let
the skull
get in a certain range and then have the player hack it manually? That
way people
could decide when to use the swords instead of watching them being
usedwithout a
chance of saving them for later?
End quote

Keep in mind here that Montezuma's Revenge is an atempt at an audio
based clone of a sighted game by the same name. Using swords
automatically is one of the features of the sighted Montezuma's Revenge.
Personally, I would like to manually use the sword myself, but if I
begin making too many changes like that the game will become so unlike
the sighted game that it will no longer be a clone. In fact, I feel I
have made to many changes already to please the customers rather than
stick to originality.