From what I have gathered about North, we are better off without him.
  He had nothing but disdain for blind gamers, charging the highest prices
for games that weren't worth it in my opinion, and didn't give a crap what
users had to say about his games.  Compare this to developers like Thomas
and Phil who keep in constant contact with their customers and try to
implement ideas as much as is feasible.
   Add to this the screw job he put on Thomas with Monty and Raceway and you
have an entity that at best laid down a negative influence on the accessible
gaming comunity.
  Bottom line, fare thee well James North, and don't let the digital door
hit you in the butt crack on the way out.
  Later,
  Che