From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, November 02, 2007 5:58 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] James North?

While I was still in touch with him he did mention it... he sounded pretty
beaten up by everything the community was throwing at him. I remember
hearing about the prospect of Max Shrapnel. That was a priceless gem I knew
was going to be good once he finished with it. But before he could...
everybody forced him out of the job. I won't deny it, I've been pretty fed
up with most of the attitudes I saw when he was still around. Call me
selfish, but I wanted to see all those games! I didn't care how long it took
him, as long as we got to see them...