As a racing fan and race game developer I'd like to weigh in on the
trailer here.
  You guys are way too hung up on the music here I think.  The choice of
music is good I think, but why not put the actual Stones track in there?
Nobody is going to pinch you for using copyrighted music for it.  I used the
Kill Bill theme for the Rail Racer spot, and I think it sounds great, and
helps add to the excitement level of the trailer immensely.  If you haven't
heard it, you can check it out here:
"http://blindadrenaline.com/downloadCounter/download.php?x=Rail+Racer+spot
  I would also seriously consider adding winamp support in the game, as it
allows the player to listen to whatever they want from their own collection,
keeps the developer from having to waste time producing music tracks, and is
really easy to program in to boot.  As in Rail Racer, I plan on having this
feature in all my future games, as players that want to listen to music as
they play the game love it.
  If the aim of the Raceway trailer is to build interest in the game, I
would mix in a voice over describing some of the key features of the game,
as well as let potential customers know this is a very early peak at a game
that will be far more substanative than the trailer.
  I think the sound effects are great, and those engine sounds should be
quite realistic when the RPM pitch changes are put in.
  The pit crews voice is right on as well I think.
  As I've said before, I can't wait until this game is released, I think it
is going to be a blast, and I know Thomas will do a great job on it.
See you on the track,
  Che