The feel of the steeling wheel was something in back of my mind when writing
the email but left it out.
Smiles keeping it short as possible.  No way to get that feature through a
sound demo and others who though the demo sounded like a Sunday contry drive
had not consider this point.

When listin I had the thought.

My ideas or spins here not to direct which way to go with the game tom.  So,
don't get me wrong, but options or
backup plans to improve the game.  Since we will be playing by ear the more
different sonds overall can add to the game.  What we can't see we can hear.
Trying to think of more different sounds effect when writing the email while
the game is still young.  I did notice one suggestion in the demo, that I
suggested months ago.
The wind in the driver mesh.  I can hear some wind which is a nice touch.
Even with my old Rock and Roll ears could tell that other cars were being
passed.  For thses ears of mine it was hard to tell if the car was nearing
the outside wall.
That's way I wanted to add my spin on the track boarders.  The rumbling
could be good enough.
HOw about this tom for such sound effects like the rumble other cars Etc
have a place in the game where you can control the volumes.
This would help those who have trouble hear a certain sound to bring up the
volume or lower it to it won't distract them from hearing other sounds.

Thanks nice job and I think my older email help anser a few questions out
there.

Crash